Monday, July 6, 2009

Watch out for that....VAN!

I'll skip straight to the climax of the story.... I got hit by a van Friday morning on my run. And that's about where the story ends. After my bike ride I went for a 6 mile run and as I was rounding the back side of Lipscomb University, a green van pulled out of the parking lot and didn't see me crossing. I jumped at the last second, landed square in the middle of the hood and rolled to the other side where I rolled a few more times on the pavement. The lady driving the van just looked at me and drove off. She probably didn't have insurance and wasn't an American citizen. Somehow I got up with not scratches at all! I did get the last laugh however. My butt made a large crater on the front of her hood! It should be pooling up with water every time it rains! Now that I know what it feels like to get hit by a vehicle, I'm really not scared of getting hit again. I dare someone to actually. Go ahead, hit me, and then you can pay for me to get new truck, pay off my college debt and maybe even pay for my kids college one day. I just need to get hit by someone with a lot of money. Not an illegal alien. My desk at work has proved to be more lethal (skittle bump blog post)!

No comments:

Post a Comment