Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend Outlook

After work I'm driving down to the lake house on Tim's Ford Lake! I'll be wakeboarding this evening and early tomorrow morning. Then I'm driving back into Nashville to ride to Memphis for the Memphis Triathlon. On a scale of 1-10 for being prepared for this triathlon, I'm feeling about a 6. Getting sick twice in the same month and continuing back pains have kept me from really pushing it as hard as I wanted to. Most important thing is that I know I can swim 1500 yards. Having that in my back pocket as a confidence booster will definitely be helpful. Between the swim, bike and run, i'm covering 30 miles! It's a very small number compared to the Half IronMan that I WILL complete in late July that will cover 70.3 miles!! With the concert last night, wakeboarding Friday and Saturday, Memphis in may festivities Saturday evening, the triathlon on Sunday and back in Nashville for a friends concert at the famous Blue Bird late Sunday night, it's looking like another awesome weekend! Keep em' comin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment