Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend was a blast! I went to a friends wedding on Saturday and saw some old buddies of mine that I hadn't seen in a while. The guy that was getting married was Canadian and all his family and friends flew in from Canada. Boy can those people drink! The reception was at the club house of a golf course and somebody had the brilliant idea of sneaking into the golf shop, taking some pitching wedges and hitting range balls! After the wedding I drove down to Tims Ford Lake to a friends lake house. I was hoping everyone would still be up but evidently 2:30 am was too late! I fixed breakfast for everyone the next morning and we proceeded to spend the next 48 hours on the water! Wakeboarding and wake surfing are my two favorite summer time activities and this weekend I logged several hours behind the boat doing just that. With the music playing on the boat, some close friends, sunshine and beautiful scenery, I couldn't have had a better weekend!

1 comment: