Friday, May 29, 2009

Just Can't Stop!

Just when I thought I had all the sporting equipment to meet my "high octane" needs, I discovered something new last night. Next to the surfboard, wakeboard, snowboards, golf bag, tennis rackets, fishing poles, back packing gear, triathlon bike, mountain bike, wet suits, soccer cleats, and running shoes will be a spot for a BMX bike! After my open water swim and run yesterday I saw some people practicing at the BMX park. After watching a few runs I was immediately floored! I wanted a bike and I wanted to ride! You go so fast and the sport seems really technical and competitive. Just what I need! Another adrenaline infused sport to throw money at! I don't know what it is about my personality that compels me to chase after anything with excitement. This may expalin why my relationships with women are short lived... but that's another topic for another day. I can't help it though. I find it thrilling to push my limits and fully enjoy life. My way of enjoying life is to be outside, experiencing nature through exhilarating sports. Since we're on the subject, here is a list of things I'd really like to try before one of these current sports I do kills me first!
• wing suit sky diving aka proximity flying
• swim with/feed sharks
• kite board
• fly my own plane
• experience zero gravity
• ride in a fighter jet
• summit Mt. Everest
• Ride a lap around Daytona @ 200 mph
• tow in surfing at Mavericks or Teahupoo
• hang glide
• scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
• Heli boarding trip
• Kona IronMan

What do you want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment