Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last Day at Eco-Energy....Again!

I decided to make today, April 21, my last day at Eco-Energy. I'll celebrate my independence from a calculator, rail maps and a cubicle desk. Coincidentally, today is also the day that Texas Celebrates it's independence from Mexico in the Battle of San Jacinto. So it's a great day to be free from what you were a slave to I guess! On another note, this is the second time I'm leaving Eco. Well, technically I've tried leaving several times, but I've actually only left twice. The first time I was laid off but they had the grace to bring me back for a victory lap! I've been blessed to work with some of the greatest people and friends I've ever known. At Eco I've worked for two bosses and I can honestly say that bosses don't get any better than Kim and Tim. The Ethanol industry is a really fascinating market to study and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be apart of it.

Today starts a new beginning for me. I begin my journey into a new profession and life. I'm excited about the changes that will take place and I pray that I'll be able to get through any obstacles I may face along the way. I'm going to miss Nashville. I can't believe I've been here for 7 years! Tennessee has become my home but Texas will always have my heart!

To further add to today's excitement, I got row 10 tickets to see Bon Jovi tonight! In the past year, I've got free tickets to see Styx, Fleetwood Mac, REO Speedwagon, Night Ranger, John Mayer, and several Predators games. I'm seriously hated among coworkers and friends because of my luck. I've just got good friends... but I guess that's a pretty lucky thing to have!

1 comment:

  1. such an awesome and interesting blog! Are you still devoted to tri's?

    ReplyDelete