Wednesday, March 2, 2011

and i'm back....!

It has been so long time since I updated my blog that I don’t know where to even begin. My life has been anything but grounded since I last left Eco-Energy and headed to Miami. A quick recap: My house floods during the Great Nashville Flood of 2010 as I’m trying to pack my life in a U-Haul for Miami, Nursing School falls through the cracks, can’t find a job in south Florida, run out of time and money to stay in Miami, move back to Nashville and join a band, live on a tour bus for 45 straight days, ride an ostrich, summit a mountain, fall in love, ride across Canada in a big rig, explore the California coast, live out of a suit case from September to December, heart break, started a clothing line, new career path in sight…. Yea I haven’t been very busy at all.

I went back and read through some of my older posts. So many things I would write about were warning signs as to how I would feel today. There were lots of red flags and I seemed to miss all of them. I take that back, I was aware of the red flags, I just didn’t take them as seriously as I should. Maybe that’s the lesson to the story. I need to be more aware of what is going on. On the flip side to this, I’m glad things worked out how they did. They journey of growth, change, adversity and hardships create the moments we live in today. I’m blessed to be where I am, at this very moment.

I’m excited to share my thoughts and adventures once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment