Friday, June 19, 2009

Skittle Bump

Whenever I get really excited about something, I attack it with full speed. Today, I dropped a Skittle on the floor below my desk. Not just any Skittle, the last red one! And what did I do? I attacked the front of my desk... with my head... at full speed! I either completely forgot about my desk being there or I underestimated the size of my forehead! I let out a grimace that gradually got louder and ended with, "oh no! I think I'm bleeding!" I had created a nasty gash on the front of my head and it was proceeding to bleed everywhere. I had half the office hovering around my desk while 2 ladies administered the office first aid kit to my wounds. My headache was greatly overshadowed by the beating my pride took. I'm 24 years old and I just chased a red Skittle to the point where I split my head open. That's what a 5 year old does. Unfortunately, these incidents happen quite often to me. Nobody was surprised that it happened. It's only a matter of time before I freeze my tongue to frost on a metal pole. To further inflict pain on my open wounds, I was supposed to go to the CMT awards that night. My headache was so bad that I had to miss the show all because I let my 5 year old self loose and it attacked my adult body with full force. I hate it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment