Wednesday, December 30, 2009

catching up

I've been absent for the past few months. Honestly, my life has been a chaotic train wreck. Not having a job or schedule has sent my life in a spiral downward. Don't get me wrong, there have been some amazing adventures and life changing events but the lack of structure is beginning to take it's toll on me.

In summary, these are events that have recently taken place...

10th place overall at the Tri The Lakes Sprint Triathlon.
A 3 week trip to the Keys and Miami filled with surfing, swamp tours, snorkeling, porsche convertibles, and alligators.
A week long mission trip to Cozumel.
Panama City Beach, Florida for the Florida Ironman
Backstage, VIP tickets to the see Styx, REO Speed Wagon and NIght Ranger
Family Christmas and Thanksgiving in Texas
Predators and Titans games
Job hunting
and going out for 38 or 39 days straight

I hope to have some of these events typed out with some pictures.... but at the rate i've been going, it's doubtful

No comments:

Post a Comment